My first year college: University of Indonesia

My new pride, University of Indonesia
| a platform I trustfully choose to hang and find the treasures of my passions |

 | Claudia Khansa' Atikah Hidayat |
| Electrical Engineering Undergraduate |
| University of Indonesia |

I have just got into University Indonesia last July 2012 and now I'm officially an electrical engineering undergraduate of University of Indonesia. In the beginning, I bet this college life is gonna be easier than high school because here I only need to spend less than 30 hours a week of my time to study inside the class room.
But, everything most-likely is never as its seems. Time is really important. A college student should manage his/er time well because, yes, we have to.......hehehe

Besides, I can only go back to my home town in every six moth. Yeahhhh, I'm a wanderer.  Look at this map. How far the distance between my home town and my campus.It's 10 hours train riding.  Depok-Lamongan. West to East Java.

| Depok-Lamongan |


Oooopss! I think I have some intentions while living as a college students now. I love to be here. I love my surroundings, my crazy friends, my room with full of wifi, my campus with 24 hours wifi, and  my fresh oxygen here. But sometimes those pains come along, penetrate me by hatred, and make me consumed by revenge. I can't deny that I can be much stronger now is because of the pains in the past. Hehheee, ignore this part. You won't understand about what I was talking about.

Are you curious enough to take peep of my campus? It's called a yellow campus because almost everything here has a yellow aspect.

twilight on the campus' lake

sky portrait

TekSas Bridge (linking up faculty of engineering and faculty of  cultural science)
if you know a video clip of singer called Cakra-Khan, it was taken here ^^

University of Indonesia's Library
some said it is the greatest in ASEAN

UI bus ('Go Green' is a reality)
UI is so huge but don't worry! you don't need to walk around. Just get into this bus for free.  It stops in every shelter for every six minutes. The fee you have to pay is just by politely saying 'Thank you' to the bus driver. 

bike to campus ('Go Green' is a reality)
You  can also use this bike. Don't worry, you can rent it for free and  UI has been providing a special  bike-way

Faculty of Economics

Faculty of Engineering

we call it "UI Wood" just like "HollyWood"


Now, check out my photos while wandering my self here. Not too much but, enjoy!

Sore o Chekkuauto!!!!

(2012-2013)

After working for last laboratory assignment (18/04/2013)
(Group A07; front left: benny,claudia,asmara,icut,rayhan; back left: aryo,camad, bayu)

from left: Echi, Claudia, Farah
again.....

This is the real engineering!!! only three girls in one class

Acceleration Program for Student's International Achievement 

Electrician gurls

Art is one of my passion

karaoke lalalalalaaaaa

drama #SHOW

GIRLS ON GATHERING ^o^

2012

me and marcella zalianty

me(left), Amel (right)

what is this!?!

after robotics training huhh

spammm...ignore it

me (right), ismi rosyiana fitri (left)

hupplaaahahhhhh :o

still, after show!



Thank you for scrolling down up to here ^^
Arigato  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudia!

    University life is great... so different from home! I love the independence :D

    Nice pictures, and nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete