Poster Presentation of the Research

Maybe some of you're wondering about what I've been thru spending my 6 months in Japan. Here it is, doing research. As I mentioned earlier on my research page in this blog, my research's topic is about Spectral Narrowing Laser Diode. Yes I am, Sir!


Now it is still half done. I need to work hard for the next semester to completely finish my research. (Of course, work hard, pray hard, and play-eat-laugh hard at the same time HAHAHA~)

[Intermezzo]
The truth is on the presentation day, I was coming late for poster submission and the check in. It was because of the school bus was already full when I came so that I have to walk from dormitory to campus. It was snowy at that day but thanks God it started to snow when I right about to reach school of engineering. So tiring especially I had to carry 1.2 m long of the poster yet it was still a great day.


Me and my poster
and friends

Outfit of the day (trying to dress forma)



Me and my friend who is doing MEMS research (he did the fabrication by himself)

and maybe some stuffs from behind the scenes

my experiment is sort of about this thing
featuring these

img 1


img 2

and other important stuff





0 comments:

Post a Comment