[Japanese Food Part 1] My Nyum nyummm Experience 私のお腹がすいたです

Food and Japan



日本が好きです!日本の食べ物が好きです!そばとたこ焼きとおこのみやきと魚がとても好きです。。

let's see what I've eaten during this one month. This post is only for the food I bought not something I cooked by myself :P
Later I'll post my home made cooking :)

Enjoy Japanese foods!!!

My very first meal in Japan. Onigiri! I ate it during my trip from Tokyo to Sendai (that katakana stands for Tuna)

My first and last convinient store meal :D

my first Eastern Asian food in Halal Restaurant. I don't know what's the food name
The restaurant for the meal above is called Nan Tandoori. They sell Halal Food :)

first sushi in sushi chain restaurant

another plate of sushi


empty plate! sushies were disappear in a very short time :(

snack before eating soba 

cool soba 

very first hot soba with extra rice I ever ate in Japan! it's so delicious I'm not lying

mine and my japanese friend's soba


first taiyaki I ever ate in Japan. It's so smooth, sweet and delicious. 

first ice cream I ate in Japan.. it's filled by a cake. so yummyyy

can you guess what is it? it's so delicious :P it's in a restaurant called Saizeriya

my meal in JYPE opening ceremony

snack (?)

kakikage soba in Katahira campus. Oishii :3

my all you can eat meal in Aobayama campus (no I was kidding tho lol)

I love this ice cream pretty much

my first home made takoyaki ever......with my friends of course. of course I can't make it by myself :P

pancake!!! made by me.,..........and mostly by my friends :P

the taste is not bad as it seems at all. It's very very delicious and smooth

my first barbecue party ever..... with all of laboratory member

I also ate baked mushroom in that barbecue party. Oishii
It rice with fish tempura (i think but i'm nnot sure), nori, and some seasonings which successfully make it very tasty. With a soup it's perfect. You can find it in restaurant called Marumatsu
I called it standing soba lol. Because all of the customer is standing while eating. In Japan you can find a lot of soba restaurant which serve no chair. People stand while eating. Mostly the customer is old man lol
My first OKONOMIYAKI in Japan!!!! It's very very delicious!!!!
Who wants this? :p it's very very very smooth, sweet, and irreplaceable! One bite will never enough!
(maap gambarnya kebalik, biar ga mupeng pengen eskrimnya lol)

they said it was a chocolate croquette because halloween is coming lol


Thank you for your visit.. I'll post another journal as soon as possible.
Akhir kata, semoga mengispirasi teman teman...


0 comments:

Post a Comment