Throwback Robotics Stuff


First of all I would like to say Thank you to my friends, my seniors in Universitas Indonesia, who helped me a lot to build and mobilize robot . Thanks for the courage, knowledge and time.
ありがとうー UI Robotics Team :)


My University's robotics club member. Full team in one frame.
TRUI! JUARA! JUARA! JUARA!
TRUI! JUARA! JUARA! JUARA!

1. When I was still a freshman student


I have been interested in one of club in my university, Robotics Club. My first year was begun by being supporter for my seniors to compete in Indonesian Robotics Contest. It was in 2013. I was hoping one day I can be the one who is being supported from podium. I wished I could be next year participant in sophomore year.
My first time watched National Robotics Competition

 2. My first time Programmed a Robot (Line Following Robot)

On my way to be accepted as part of UI Robotics team me and all of freshman participant need to build a line follower robot then we compete each other. My team was the only team consisting of all girls. They are amazing. My senior who is being our mentor is way too amazing too. Sleep was not an option for us at that time. We build our robot from the morning through the night. This time I began to be an amateur (very amateur) programmer. Thanks to everybody who helped me and us until we finally became the fourth winner (not bad tho). Thanks for the captain of first winner (who is my ex boyfriend) who helped me a lot quite a lot to be a programmer at that time.

our very first robot, without mechanic only 3 electricians and 1 programmer

we call it BIG BANG robot (can you guess why we named it so?)

3. Mini KRI

After finished first job to build a line follower robot, then the next challenge was to build mini manual-multitasking robot. The rule is simple. Each robot compete to take a cane and put it in a certain place. We can control the robot through joystick we made. This time every team was given mechanic. Mechanic is so important in building robot yet I have no skill on mechanics things at all.
As I remember my team gave the name to our robot "CIPUNG" (Cinta Kampung) It was because of me. I was the only programmer in that team but I ended up went back to my home town when the D-Day of match was started (hahaha can't helped it, I already purchase my ticket for going back to hometown)

4. KRI Regional 1 (Jakarta, Sumatera, West Java Region)

This is my first time took a part as a participant in National Robotics Contest. After passed the selection process to be  club member I started to work for team name ULUINO (this team is UI's representative for Abu Robocon Contest)

"Sleep is only for the weak"

how many nights I spent with no sleep during the process of making our robot robust? I didn't remember. To build one robot, not only work hard is needed but also pray hard and a very good team work. I still need to learn many things from programming. Debugging is a must. I tried not to make my friends disappointed (maybe I did, I'm sorry)

our precious robot!!!!
participant's card
full team's card
before match
the arena of match
full team



I thought we were being eliminated in that match but miracle did really happen. We were succeed to pass this stage and go to the National Level next two months!!! Thank you team! You're awesome!

5. KRI National Level (Jogjakarta, Indonesia - June 2014)

Thanks God ULUNO goes to National Arena. This time I didn't take a part as a participant (even I didn't change any code to prepare for the next match haha)
I was so happy at that time because I can travel with my close friends to Jogjakarta. It was fun to watch the match in National Level. They are all bright and hard worker student from all over part of Indonesia. I was so proud being one of them.



preparing air compressor for robot

only in Indonesia you can find Robot dances!

Dancing Robot

Basically I love programming yet I tried to change my specialty in telecommunication thingy. Yeah right now I am working in Optical Communication Laboratory. I have to learn so many things about optical. じゃな―ロボット^^


Thing I have learned a lot from building  robot is T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More)
This has been our Club's slogan for years.