Day 1 Winter Break 2014 in Japan: Solo Traveler from Sendai to Tokyo

Solo Traveler from Sendai to Tokyo


It was 26th December, I decided to go to Tokyo by JR local Train 18きっぷ. I got 5 tickets of unlimited JR train within 5 days on 10 Dec- 10Jan (not counted in sequence day). I was really insecure at that time because I had to go alone by train with 5 transits along Sendai to Tokyo. Based on the itinerary it would take 6 hours riding by JR local train. Yeah, 6 hours inside the train alone, wanderer from northen to southern Japan.

My first destination was Tokyo Skytree. Of course, as a landmark of Japan, it has its own attraction.


Tokyo Skytree & Aqua Liner

Tokyo Skytree


Tokyo Tower



Asakusa Shrine



Akihabara-ku

Shibuya-ku

Yokohama

Cosmo World's Ferrish Wheel


Minato Mirai 

Those are some places I visited in Tokyo. More photos will be updated soon.
I hope this post makes you want to visit Japan more.



*all photos belong to admin. Taken by Xiaomi MI3